[Pyds-dev] New in CVS: BlogmarkTool

Bauer, Georg bauer@gws.ms
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:58:22 +0100

Hi!

I just checked in a tool that is quite similar to the WeblogTool. Main
difference is that it is tailored for simple blogmarks - a merge of
bookmarks and blogs. So it renders as a daily list of bookmarks. It's best
accompanied by a bookmarklet that jumps to a small page to enter data for
the current page and adds it to your PyDS database. This bookmarklet can be
built on the PyDS weblog bookmarklet, I will post one soon.

The idea is to push bookmarks into your blogmark list, so others can see
them too and subscribe to them via aggregators.

bye, Georg